OOADI Undergraduate Scholarship
This scheme provides scholarship for Christian indigent students studying at public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This is especially meant for those with genuine financial constraint, unable to pay their school fees, thereby threatening their focus or performance in school. The scholarship covers tuition fees ONLY and maximum of N100, 000 can be awarded to a recipient per year.
- Be a born again Christian with proven experience of genuine salvation and connected to a local church.
- Eligible applicants must have proven case of inability to pay school fees and meet other financial obligations.
- Have secured admission to an accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria or currently studying in one.
- Must provide evidence of good academic result or progression from the most recent result.
- One Passport Photo
- Photocopy of ID
- Academic certificates (WAEC, ND, HND)
- UTME result slip, Post-UTME result slip and Letter of admission into institution of higher learning in Nigeria
- Evidence of registration for past sessions (applicable to returning students)
- Academic reports for past sessions (applicable to returning students)
- Letter of support from parent / guardian
- Letter of support from local church Pastor
- Letter of commitment to sound academic pursuit and continual followership of Jesus Christ by the student if given the scholarship. (Failure to uphold that will result in the withdrawal of the scholarship)
There are three application rounds every year: January, April and August. Qualified candidates should look out for the application around these periods.